More space during elective surgery
Polyurethane HVLP cuff
Easy access to the airway
Tritube, Ventinova’s innovative small bore endotracheal tube
With an outer diameter of only 4.4mm OD, Tritube is an ultra-thin ventilation tube intended to be used for obtaining endotracheal access to the airway and ventilating an adult patient.
- Ventilation lumen – with Murphy eye and an inner diameter smaller than 3mm
- Cuff lumen – to inflate and deflate the high volume, low pressure cuff
- Intratracheal pressure measurement lumen – for continuous intratracheal pressure measurements.
Advantages for anesthesiologists, ENT surgeons/laryngologists
The combination of Tritube with Evone and/or Ventrain provides a solution for anesthesiologists and surgeons in the field of upper airway surgery and oral surgery, providing:
- Easy access to the airway;
- Effective ventilation;
- A secured airway;
- A hygienic and clear sight for the surgeon;
- A spacious surgical site.
Instruction Tritube intubation
Instruction Ventrain Tritube ventilation
Instruction, Compliance independent ventilation via Tritube
Instruction, Compliance independent ventilation via small lumen
Instruction, Ventilation pause by Dietmar Enk
Animation Evone & Tritube
Tritube in situ, MUMC Maastricht, The Netherlands
Do you want to know more about us or our products?
Dr. Johannes Schmidt, Department of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medical Center, University of Freiburg, Germany, has won the Best Abstract Prize Competition during Euroanaesthesia, with ‘Expiratory Ventilation Assistance during mandatory ventilation in porcine...